Rod Bolten Photography is delighted to be the studio your high school has chosen for their yearbook needs. Our photographers and staff look forward to capturing the memories of your senior year. At your senior portrait sitting our photographers will take numerous poses in formal attire, cap and gown.
SENIOR PORTRAIT TIPS
– Your nails will show in some of the poses so please manicure them accordingly.
– If you own a class ring, please bring it on the day of your sitting.
– Ladies are asked to come to their sitting in a light colored tank top where the straps can be easily pulled off their shoulders.
– We suggest that you wear jewelry to enhance the appearance of your portraits.
– Gentlemen are asked to come to their sitting wearing a white t-shirt.
– Rod Bolten Photography will supply them with the proper attire for their formal poses and will provide you with the appropriate color cap and gown
– Please be clean shaven. We cannot remove a “5 o’clock shadow”
- Simple Ordering Instructions for Seniors!
Review the packages and the a la carte section. A La Carte items are only available with the purchase of a package. Remember, these are only proofs. Your enlargements will be color corrected, cropped and retouched as needed.
- If also ordering a la carte you may pick a different pose than your package.
- Your order form requires a proof number with ordering. This number is located on the back of each proof, for example: img_123.jpg
- Please choose your yearbook pose & make sure to fill in the “yearbook pose proof #” in the upper right hand corner of the order form. This must be done whether you are purchasing a package or not and returned by the noted deadline.
- If your proofs are not submitted by the deadline date the studio will select your yearbook photo, no exceptions.
- For yearbook purpose only, girls must choose a photo wearing the black drape. Boys must choose a photo with tuxedo or suit jacket & tie. If one is not chosen, the studio will choose one for you.
- You are not obligated to pay the Total Due amount in full. You can choose to leave a $100 deposit and you will be billed for the balance of your order. Please note: photos will not be shipped until balance is paid in full.
- All proofs must be returned along with your completed form by the deadline date. All orders received after this date will require an additional $20.00 processing fee.
- If you would like a re-shoot you must call our studio within 10 days of receiving your proofs. There is a $35.00 sitting fee for all re-shoots. To schedule a re-shoot please call Rod Bolten Photography at 201-445-9355
- Generally, yearbook selections must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your proofs. Failure to return your yearbook selection on time will result in a pose being selected for you.
- Contact our friendly Customer Service representatives at 201 445 9355, Mon-Fri 8:00am 5:00pm EST.
- Orders are generally shipped within 4 weeks. If you need your order before this time, please add a $39.95 rush fee. Your order will be shipped in two weeks.